Sunday, April 29, 2012

a seven day snapshot #3

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend. I've got a super hectic week ahead (work, a trip to Liverpool, more work) plus I'm going to LA in a few days (eeeek!). I cannot wait! 
I'd better start packing and preparing and making sure I have a bag big enough for all my smellies and shoes ... but before I do that, here's my last week in pictures. 

Lots of warm love M xxx


♥ my beauty shoot ♥ makeup girls in action ♥ the effect 


♥ Ted Baker ♥ Nike Hannahmakesthings.com 


♥ chess game in a pub ♥ sweet treat ♥ still raining in London 


♥ morning coffee ♥ Yes - I'm a monkey ♥ this was NOT my breakfast 


♥ in-laws finally here ♥ 1st burger of the weekend ♥ hubby is packing 


♥ Hubby is in the air ♥ Lenin isn't missing his daddy (sorry babe!) ♥ trying to entertain myself 


♥ I prefer the original ♥ more amazing biscuits by Kate ♥ I want one in my dining room! 


♥ 2nd burger of the weekend ♥ good times with NOW ♥ Gypsy Moth in Greenwich 

Follow me on Instagram here: mirahearts


4 comments:

  1. Love your week in photos! :)

    Tx

    http://awhimsyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri,

    Thanks lovely- such a nice way of keeping the visual diary. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute Instagram piccies! those burgers look delish and are making me sooo hungry....

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely. I know - I had 2 burgers that weekend. oh dear :-(( x

      Delete