Tuesday, April 24, 2012

pink hair

I loved pink hair last year. But this year- I'm totally obsessed with it! LOVE LOVE LOVE

( Scroll down to see my attempt at adopting the pink look 


I made one attempt to join the pink parade last Christmas, but it was just for a celeb themed party, so it wasn't permanent...


This year I'm definitely trying dip-dye! It's a scorching hot trend right now, and I don't think I can resist giving it a go. What do you reckon? More pictures to follow soon...


♥ UPDATE 

My favourite pink haired lady - Charlotte Free has just been confirmed to be the new face of  Maybelline New York! Wow- I cannot wait to see the campaign.

To announce their new face - clever people at Maybelline recruited P'trique the men behind 'Shit Fashion Girls Say'. Check this one out- it's brilliant!




No comments:

Post a Comment